Friday, October 4, 2024

Friday Practice


 The Details:

It's 57 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:52. I've got a video call with Jeff from 8-9 this morning.

The Practice:

I started in the house with a short acoustic guitar practice.

Jeff and I worked on Anyo Isa and Sunsu Kata. This morning was one of the more productive Friday morning video chats. Perhaps a model for the future??

After our video meeting I went out to my main practice area and did a full round of The 10+ tuned into health benefits. 

At #9 I went to my Bagua Poles and did a full round of Yin Fu Linking Palms focused on consistency of practice. I learned this form during the summer of 1979 from Dr. Leung Kay-Chi. I tuned into Thoracic Rotation and Relaxed Balance during the kick-ups.

Next I did a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I. I achieved a profound connection to Nature's Qi. I became one with all that is around me! 

Breathing in,

Qi is in me.

 

Breathing out, 

I'm in Qi.

 

Next I did a round of Anyo Lima. I should have done this form yesterday instead of Anyo Apat. Oh well....They all need practice.

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata to work on the sequence at the end that I flushed out with Jeff this morning during our video meeting.

I finished with Standing Post Training (SPT) and Healing Qigong.


                                                           Nature's beauty is everywhere!