Saturday, October 5, 2024

Saturday Practice

 


The Details:

It's 57 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:53. I've got to deliver our John Deere lawn mower to Jared Smith this morning at 10. Next I went down to help Chris and Jim with harvest. 


The Practice:

I started with acoustic guitar practice.

Next I went out to The Driveway and did a round of Taiji Dao (broadsword) using Master Liangs broadsword. I focused on keeping my eyes watching the tip of the sword. I also tuned into coordinating my stepping and postures. 

Next I did a round of The 10 + tuned into health benefits

I did a full round of Yin Fu 8 Palms Form in my Bagua Poles when I got to #9. I've successfully got my Baguazhang into my daily routine. 

Next I did a Round (right side) of Taiji. I've been reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I over the past few weeks. I successfully achieved a deep state of tranquility and a profound connection to nature. 

Next I did Standing Post Training tuned into Ting / Song and feeling the effect of releasing tension downward (Song) and the resulting Peng Jin coming up. 

Muscle Down,

Bone Up

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat (#6) focused on correct sequence and applications.

Next I did a round of Kusanku Kata tuned into agility and health benefits of doing this form.