Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday Practice


The Details:

It's 47 at the house. The sunrise was at 7:03.


The Practice:

I started out with acoustic guitar practice. There was talk on Friday about a possible lesson this morning, but it's not looking good.

Next I went out to my main practice area and did a round of The 10+ focused on consistency. I contemplated the notion that at first ??? is new, then as time goes on 'it's' not new, then it becomes very, very ordinary and this is the point in time that the average person gives up and stops. It's usually more of a one day off turns into two days off and before you know it's been a year or more. Time has a way of marching on whether you are 'doing' or 'not doing'.

It was too cold to continue outside so I came in doors to finish The 10+ up in The Loft. 

I did #9 outside using The Heavenly Horse Walks In The Void and #3 from Yin Fu 8 Palms Form.

Inside I did Standing Post Training (SPT) on a Bosu Ball. It really helped to maintain my awareness in my feet. 

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I. I was focused on consistency. 

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat tuned into the correct sequence, quality basics and agility.

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata tuned into the correct sequence, quality basics and agility.

I finished with Healing Qigong