Sunday, October 6, 2024

Sunday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 43 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:54. I've got Malcolm coming at 10 to help me move some stuff in preparation for us migrating to NSB at the end of the month.

The Practice:

I started in the house with a short acoustic guitar practice. 

Next I went out to The Driveway and did a brief warm up with the first few of The 10

Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I. I was focused on consistency.

I ended with Standing Post Training (SPT) and Healing Qigong.

I've got Malcolm coming to help me move stuff at 10, so I need to prepare exactly what we will be moving.

We also worked on The Progressive Step at the beginning of Anyo Isa as well as Severance not Splice when performing Forms, as well as watching Arnis Stick/Cane Anyo's 1-4 and empty Hand Anyo Isa and Dalawa.