Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wednesday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 54 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:49. We're going to bring the O'Day 17 home from the lake later this morning. I'm taking the morning off from going to Hatfield. I'll resume next week.


The Practice:

I started in The Barn with resistance training using my TRX Straps, Dumbbells, Push Up Bars and my Dragon Canes.

Next I went out into my main training area and did a round of Taiji Double Dao (broadswords) with my Dragon Canes tuning into the health benefits and agility.

Next I did a 1/2 round of Yin Fu 8 Palms Form - I did changes 1,2,3,4 reciting the names of the postures as I practiced. This form is feeling better and better. I've successfully been adding Baguazhang to my daily practice.

Next I did a round of The 10+ tuning into the health benefits 

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I. I entered a TSOM and felt a thickning of the air (Qi) all around me. I'm developing a profound connection to nature.

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat focused on correct sequence and the quality of my basics.

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata tuned into the quality of my basics.

I needed to prepare to take our O'Day 17 off its mooring, using the club's hoist to take it out of the water and onto its trailer, dismast her and tie it down to prepare her for the ride home.