Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday Practice


 The Details and Notes:

It's 56 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:33.

Chris is coming up at 10 to work on the picture boards for Mom's service next weekend.

The Practice:

I practiced in my main practice area this morning.

I started with a round of all 4 Modern Arnis Cane Anyo's 1-4 (both sides) I did #4 several times on the left side focused on Sequence and Direction.

Next I did a brief Warm Up using the first 4 of The 10. Adding to #3 and #4

Next I did a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I and II. I focused on staying on the left side and Sequence (especially in Part III)

Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.

Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang 8 Animal Palms Changes 5-8 focused on Sequence and the overall quality of my Walk and Changes.

That's it for today......