The Details and Notes:
I'm counting this as Day #7 in the rotation. I need another day in #7 to really get the proper sequences of the Kata and Weapons Forms.
It's a cool 60 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:32.
Govt' Mule at the Tree House last night with Ron and Cindy, Peter and Susan and Tom. Great show!
We got stopped by a very nice MA State Police Officer on I91 last night for having our lights out. I received a warning.
Ron and Cindy stayed with us last night. We got up and made Bacon, Scrabbled Eggs and Toast. Yum!
Later we went to SYC and had lunch (sandwiches from the Guilford Country Store.
The Practice:
GG and Cindy took Echo for a long walk. Ron was on The Deck looking for bear and wild life and I went out to my main practice area and started with a full round of The 10+.
Next I did a Round (right side) reciting my version of The Taiji Classics during Parts I & II. I remained focused on Staying Soft and Smooth and Breathing in and out through my nose, Sequence and staying of the right side.
Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.
Next I did a round of Anyo Pito focused on Sequence and Techniques.
Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata tuned into Sequence. I did the end several times to solidify the end and directions. I got a little confused right at the end but after several repetitions I think I flushed it out. I'll do it again tomorrow morning.
Next I did Cheng Style Baguazhang 8 Animal Palms Changes 5-8 tuned in to Stance Work, Fully Turning to the Rear and Sequence.
Next I went down to the Driveway and did a round of Double Dao focused on Technique and Sequence