The Details and Notes:
Day #1 in the rotation.
It's 62 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:40.
I've got music this afternoon from 2-4.
It's forecast to be very rainy later today.
Zack Avery (landscaping) is coming to get paid this morning. The rain will give the driveway drainage a test.
It's my first day without taking Atorvastatin. I'm skeptical about taking it. I need to talk to Dr. Van Dyck about the side effects vs the need to take it.
The Practice:
I went up into The Loft to practice (raining outside)
I started with a full round of the original 10, focused on health and consistency.
Next I did a round of Anyo Isa tuned into using good quality Basics and Sequence.
Next I did a round of Seisan Kata focused on Health, Sequence and Applications.
Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang Yin/Yang Circle Walking, focused on Hook Step and Swing Step.
Next I did a Round (right side) reciting The Taiji Classics during Part I. I remained focused on:
Hang The Muscles,
Open The Joints
Next I did a full round of Standing and Healing Qigong