The Details and Notes:
It's 66 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:12.
I went to the Incandescent Brewery last evening to meet with Jack (Patrick) Chris & Jim and watch Patrick play at the Open Mic every third Thursday of the Month.
The Practice:
I did the Finger Cognition Exercises inside. It's coming....Slowly!
I went out to my main training area and weeded as I walked out there. There's no shortage of weeds that need to be pulled!
Next I did a brief Warm Up using the first few exercises from The 10 focused on Health and Well Being.
Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang 8 Animal Palms Changes 1-4 (both sides) I did #3 (Bear) twice on each side trying to flush out the proper Sequence. I think I've got it squared away.
Next I did a round of Anyo Lima focused on solidifying the Sequence and Techniques.
Next I did a round of Chinto Kata focused on Jumping and Spinning for Agility and Mobility.
Next I did a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Parts I & II. I stayed focused on Relaxed Balance while Stepping and Kicking.
Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.
Next I did some weeding in my practice area.
Next I did a round of Lo Family Staff in The Driveway.
Next I did a row of Redonda with Staff
Next I did some weeding in The Driveway
That's it for today........