Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thursday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:11.

We've got an 10:45 appointment to get oriented to the RIBB at SYC by Bob Lupien.

I set an alarm for 6:30 this morning so I could shower and practice before going up to SYC.

The Practice:

I started inside with the first half (upper body) of Sifu Ray's Warm Ups.

Next I went out to my main training area and did a full round of The 10 adding to #6, #9 and #10. I focused on Health, Leg Strength, Balance, Flexibility and Coordination.

Next I did a Round (left side) reciting then observing the Taiji Classics. I focused on staying of the Left Side, Balance and Connecting to Nature Qi.

Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.

Next I weeded on my way back to the house.

That's all I had time for today. We're off to SYC to meet with Bob.