Monday, August 24, 2026

Monday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #3 

It's 58 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:07. 

Genna is coming up later today (I think).

I'm still waiting on Volvo Travis to buy my Volvo. It's been like pulling teeth. I reminds me of selling Lampblack Road! Ugh!!

The Practice:

I started in The Driveway with a round of Taiji Dao using my wooden broadsword (above)

Next I did a round of Pa-Kua Knife focused on Health, Cognition, Agility, Mobility and Sequence.

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo focused on Jumping and Applications.

Next I did a round of Seiunchin Kata focused on Stances, Basics and the Four Energies; Hard, Soft, Whipping and Dynamic Tension.

Next I did a round of Yin Style Baguazhang 8 Linking Palms Changes 5-8 reciting the Names of the Postures wherever I could. 

Next I drove into town to return my Plate to Rist Insurance and grocery shop at Food City.

After arriving back home I put the groceries away and went up to my main practice area and did the finger exercises and a brief Warm Up I also went into The Barn and tried "hanging" by my fingers. Oy!

Next I did a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics+ during Parts I & II

Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.