The Details and Notes:
Day #2 in the rotation.
It's 65 at the house and it's raining. The forecast is for a rainy day. The sunrise was at 6:06.
Travis from NY is calling later today about the Volvo. He's maybe coming up tomorrow?
I sent Travis (Volvo) the video I made of the car this morning.
It's Liz Brinkerhoff's 75th birthday today. I texted her about getting together on Wed. Sept. 16th in the late afternoon with Wayne and Bobby.
The Practice:
I started inside with a brief Warm Up.
Next I went out on The Deck and did a Round (left side) focused on Reverse Paristaltic Action in my legs and observing the Taiji Classics throughout.
Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa focused Sequence, Basics and Applications.
Next I did a round of Naihanchi Kata focused on the changes I've made to this Kata
Next I did all 8 Standing Postures and Healing Qigong.