Saturday, August 22, 2026

Saturday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

I'm counting this as Day #1 in the rotation.

It's 61 at the house. Next week is forecast to be cooler. The sunrise was at 6:05.

I've got to mow a bit more today. Otherwise I don't have anything scheduled.

The Practice:

I started in The Driveway with a round of Taiji Cane (both sides). I'm finding it easier to do the left side. I focused on shoulder and wrist health as well as deeper Stances and Jumping.

Next I went up to my main training area and did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang Yin/Yang figure eight Cirlce Walking (both sides) focused on Kou Bu, Bai Bu (Hook Step, Swing Step)

Next I did a round of Anyo Isa focused on Jumping and adding more Pop and Focus to my Punches and Blocks.

Next I did a round of Seisan Kata focused on Snap and Power in my Punches, Kicks and Blocks.

Next I did a full round of The 10 adding to #6, #9 and #10 I focused on Health, Leg Strength, and Consistency.

Next I did a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Parts I & II and observing and attention throughout the form

Next I did all 8 Standing Postures and Healing Qigong.

That's it for today. I have more correspondence with Travis on the 98 Volvo S70 T5.