Saturday, August 15, 2026

Saturday Practice

 

Me, Sensei Kratz, Sensie Chaisson, Malcolm H. (New Shodan),  Sensei Milcarek, Mr. Fox

The Details and Notes:s

It was 58 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:58.

I'm going in to The Studio for 10 this morning for Malcolm's Black Belt Test.

The Practice:

I started with a very brief Warm Up

Next I did Part I in The Driveway before I went into Greenfield. I ran out of time to finish.

After the testing (Malcolm passed). 

 Malcolm was promoted to Shodan (1st degree - Probationary Black Belt) I talked for a while with his parents, his sister, Luke and Phil, Ron and Jack and Jeff before I left. 

When I got back home I ate lunch (fish chowder) I went to rest a bit, but then I remembered that I hadn't finished my Round yet. So I got up and went into the living room and did Part II and III. I was focused on consistency and 'getting it in'. I don't really care to split my practice like this but someday's that's what it is to be consistent. Oy Vey!!

Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.