Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

Day #5

It's 55 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:59. 

I've got nothing but my practice and house chores to do today! Yay!! I've been a bit too busy this past week or so.

I made ads on Craigs List for my RT, Volvo and Volvo 17" Wheels. I've got a few inquiries (spam?) but no call backs. I did get a call from Brian about my 2010 BMW r1200rt. I need to get the titles in the house. 

The Practice:

I started in The Driveway with a round of Monkey Staff focused on Quality of Basics and Stance Work.

Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang 8 Animal Palms Changes 5-8 focused on Quality and Extension.

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo tuned into Applications and Basics.

Next I did a round of Chinto Kata tuned into Mobility, Agility and Flying Front Kicks.

Next I went up to my main practice area and did a round of The 10+ focused on Health and Consistency.

Next I did a Round (right side) reciting my version of the Taiji Classics during Parts I & II

Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.

I'm getting lot's of interest from Craigs List but I think it's mostly Spam! Ugh!!