Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Tuesday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:46.

I've got a 10 am appointment in Pittsfield (with Darren Ricchi [audiologist] which is 1 hour and 45 minute drive from Leyden. Oy! Getting my TrueHearing insurance to kick in has taken months of effort; multiple phone calls and lot's of waiting. Hopefully this will work? Time will tell! 

I did it!! 1 hour and 45 minutes each way. I have to go back on Friday August 14th @ 3:30 in the afternoon. Ugh!! But I should be back in business after that. Fingers Crossed!!

The Practice:

I started inside with a brief Warm Up using #1 - #6 of The 10 Exercises. I substituted Knee Ups and Touch The Ground Standing on One Leg for #6. I started doing those in addition to #6's then felt that they were tightening up my hips....So I stopped. I may add them back when I do a 'Brief Warm Up'

Next I went to my main training area and did a Round (right side) observing the Taiji Classcis throughout the Round. I focused on Brush Knee Twist step 

Next I did a Brief Standing and Partial Healing Qigong.

It's was 8:15 and time to drive to Pittsfield. I needed to stop for gas. That took a while.