Monday, August 3, 2026

Monday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #4 in the rotation.

It's 71 at the house and it's raining (again). The sunrise was at 5:45.

I'm looking at the routes to my appointment in Pittsfield tomorrow morning. It looks like it's going to take me an hour and a half to get there! Oy Vey!! I confirmed my appointment with Darren Ricchi. 

The Practice:

I started in The Driveway with a round of Taiji Staff (both sides) focused on Light Body, Full Squats, Health and Sequence (especially on the left side)

Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang 8 Animal Palms Changes 1-4 (both sides) focused on the Lion Walk, Doing the Changes in the correct Gua, reciting the Names of the Changes, Turning Fully to the Rear and Sequence.

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat focused on Sequence and Basics.

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata focused on Basics, Sequence and Applications.

Next I did a full round of The 10+ adding to #3, #4, #6, #7, #9 and #10. I did the Ba Shi after #7

Next I went inside to get a raincoat (it had started to sprinkle a little) afterwards I went back out to my main training area and did a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Parts I & II.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong.