Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Tuesday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

Day #6

It's 65 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:01.

We need to prepare for 10:00 am when the Ponton's are coming.

I may meet with Travis this morning. I haven't heard anything yet though? He bruised his pelvis. Maybe next week? If he is feeling better.

Brian is coming at 7 pm to get the 2010 BMW R1200RT. Fingers Crossed!

The Practice:

I started in The Driveway with two rounds of Lo Family Staff focused on Lower Stances, Light Body, and Sequence.

Next I went up to my main training area and did a round of Yin Style Baguazhang 8 Palms Changes 1-4 (both sides) tuned in to Observing while I recited the names of the Postures.

Next I did a round of Anyo Anim focused on Stances and Applications.

Next I did a round of Kusanku Kata focused on Sequence and Basics as well as Agility and Mobility.

Next I did a full round of The 10+ Exercises adding to #3, #6, #7, #8, #9 and #10

Next I did a Round (right side) Observing the principles throughout.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong.

That's it for today.....