Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Tuesday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

It's 68 at the house and the whole house fan is running. The sunrise was at 5:53.

Things to do:

- call Darren Ricchi in Pittsfield to confirm my appointment on Friday.

- blood work before my appointment next Wednesday with Dr. Van Dyck

- go into the Gfld. Savings Bank to find out about the savings account I have with them. Done!

The Practice:

After my visit with Gfld. Savings Bank I left my car (Volvo) there and walked to the YMCA and did a round of CYBEX and GraviTron then I walked back.

I stopped at Tito's to pick up lunch for us. After eating lunch when I got home I realized I hadn't done my Round for the day yet.

So I went out to my main training area and I'd a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Parts I & II.

Next I did a round of Standing and Healing Qigong.

That's it for today.......