Friday, September 25, 2026

Friday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #1 

I did Dumbbell and TRX Strap exercises yesterday along with 10 lbs Vest training for most of my practice.

It's 48 at the house. A North Easter (Storm) is forecast for this weekend. The sunrise was at 6:42.

Eli Painting is coming again today. We hope that they get far enough today to take some of the plastic off the window's and doors.

The Practice:

I did a full round of The 10 in the living room, adding to #4 and #6. I focused on Health, Consistency and Balance.

Next I went upstairs to The Loft and did a round of Yin Baguazhang 8 Linking Palms Changes 1-4 reciting the Names of the Postures wherever I could.

Next I did a round of Anyo Isa tuned into Basics and Applications.

Next I did a round of Seisan Kata focused on full extension on Punches and Kicks.

Next I organized more 'stuff' to clear out The Loft.

Next I did a Round I was interrupted at the end of Part II

Next I came back upstairs and finished Part III focused on Sequence and Observing the Classic Principles.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong

Later in the afternoon I did a round of Taiji Cane (both sides) I tuned into the overall quality of the postures while doing the right side and the Sequence and Direction on the left side. I did pretty well on the left side right up until the end of Part IV and then I had a Direction Glitch. Oy Vey!!

Next I did a round of Taiji Jian reciting the names of the Postures throughout.

Next I did Lazy D with my left side

That's it for today.......