Saturday, September 26, 2026

Saturday Practice

 


The Details and Notes:

Day #2

It's 59 at the house and cloudy. It's forecast to be a rainy and windy weekend. The sunrise was at 6:43.

No Jeff this morning.

No Eli Painting this weekend. 

The Practice:

I started downstairs with Finger Exercises and a brief Warm Up

Next I went upstairs to The Loft and started cleaning out (triaging) the top draw of the 1st bureau.

Next I did a Round (right side) focused on observing Taiji Principles and Balance.

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa focused on Sequence and applications.

Next I did a round of Naihanchi Kata focused on the Side Punch and Stance Work.

Next I did Cheng Baguazhang Yin/Yang Circle Walking focused on Stance Work.

Next I went into the Walgreens on Federal Street in Greenfield to pick up a prescription and switching from CVS to Walgreens.

That's it for today.......