Monday, September 14, 2026

Monday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

Day #4

I still need to do Taiji Dao, Pa-Kua Knife and Taiji Staff forms to catch up. 

It's a cool 63 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:30.

More cleaning out today. I've got a bunch of 'stuff' to triage in my garage.

GG is preparing for a procedure tomorrow afternoon and BMH. 

The Practice:

I started to triage all the crap  in my garage.

Next I did a round of Taiji Dao focused on Sequence and Direction.

Next I did a round of Pa-Kua Knife focused on Sequence.

Next I did a brief Warm Up.

Next I continued triaging the 'stuff' my garage.

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat focused on Sequence and Technique.

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata focused on Sequence, Basics, Agility and Direction.

Next I weeded my way up to my main training area and did a Round (left side) observing the Taiji Classics throughout.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong.

That's it for today......