Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #3

It's 63 at the house and it's raining. The sunrise was at 6:29.

I've got more cleaning out to do in my garage, the ski closet down stairs and The Barn. Everywhere I look there's more 'stuff' to triage, to sell, throw or give away. Ugh! A little every day! 

The Practice:

I started by organizing and cleaning out a bit more in my garage.

Next I went into The Barn and did a brief Warm Up.

Next I did a round of Yin Baguazhang 8 Linking Palms Changes 5-8

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo focused on Jumping and Sequence.

Next I did a round of Seiunchin Kata focused on Stance Work.

Next I did a Round (left side). I tuned in to observing the Principles from a third party perspective.

Next I did a round of Standing and Healing Qigong...

I still need to catch up with the weapons forms from yesterday.....Tomorrow?

That's it for today.......