Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Tuesday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

It's 59 at the house and overcast. It's forecast to be dry the next few days. The sunrise was at 6:38.

Wayne and Bobby fly back to Texas this morning.

Eli is coming later this morning with a carpenter to take a look at the rotten boards that we have noticed that need to be replaced. They came and I think we worked it out! Yay!!

I called Read and we spoke for a few minutes. It was good to hear his voice. He and Janee are no longer healthy enough to do Taiji. Read hopes to start Baguzhang Circle Walking again. 

The Practice:

I started on The Deck with a round of Taiji Double Dao using the set of wooden broadswords that I keep in the corner of the dinning room. I focused on Health, Consistency, Sequence and Technique.

Next I did a round of all four Modern Arnis Cane Anyo (both sides) focused on Coordination and Stance Work.

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo focused on Basics and Full Extention.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata focused on Abdominal Breathing and Dynamic Tension.

Next I did a brief Warm Up.

Next I did a Round (right side) to a metronome set at 60 BPM with two tones. I was interrupted in Part III and came inside to finish in the living room.

Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.