Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Wednesday Practice

 




The Details and Notes:

It's a cool 43 at the house. I think it's the coldest morning yet this season! The sunrise was at 6:40.

Eli and his painting crew are here again today. Two guys still working on the North Side and they began working on my garage. Maybe they will take the awning down today?

The guy's are coming over to play music this afternoon from 2-4.

I started a fire in The Barn to take the chill out. It was 50 out there when I started. Oy!!

 

The Practice:

I started by sweeping out the bay in my garage and moving the sailboat into the space for winter storage. Eli's workers helped to move the boat. GG and I cleaned out the bay. 

I went up to my main training area and did a brief Warm Up focused on Consistency and Health.

Next I started a fire in the woodstove in The Barn and did a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part II.

Next I helped put the Trash and Recycling together for a dump run.

That's it for today........