Monday, October 5, 2026

Monday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #7

It's 44 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:53.

I have Echo duty while GG is in CA. She flies home later today.

I walked Echo 1/2 down the hill by Keets Brook.

I untied the bush near the deck and brought the rope and ladder up on the deck in preparation of put the cover on the awning.

The Practice:

I used the walk with Echo down Keets Brook Road as a warm up.

I practiced on The Deck and started with a round of Taiji Double Dao focused on Consistency and Shoulder Health. 

Next I did a round of Anyo Pito focused on Sequence, Technique and Direction.

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata focused on Sequence and Health.

Next I did a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I & II

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong.

That's it for today........