Sunday, October 4, 2026

Sunday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

Day #7

It's 44 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:52. It's clear and cool out. 

I've already been out with Echo and fed him his breakfast. 

GG is still in CA. Both her and Gerri have fallen sick. Oy!


The Practice:

I started by setting up to make a CD of the mini-disc recording I made last Wednesday afternoon.

Next I cleaned out the books and CD's in the bureau in the loft.

Next I did a brief Warm Up adding to #8 with 20 lbs dumbbells. I also did triceps with a 25 lbs dumbbell and Around The Head with 8 lbs dumbbells and I also wore a 10 lbs vest.

Next I did a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part II. I also wore the 10 lbs vest while I did the round. During the round I continued to make the CD

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong

That's it for today.......