Saturday, October 3, 2026

Saturday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #6

It's 53 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:51.

Eli (Painting) is coming this morning to get paid. Done!

Jeff is coming to train from 10-noon.

The Practice:

I started on The Deck with a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I.

Eli came and I wrote the check for the house painting.

When Jeff came we started with a round of Cheng Baguazhang 8 Animal Palms Changes 1-8. We focused on Changes #3 (Bear) #4 (Dragon) and Changes 5-8 spending time on all of them. I taught him #8 (Monkey) on the left side only.

Next I watched Jeff do Anyo Anim and Anyo Lima.

Next I watched Jeff do a round of Kusanku Kata, Sunsu Kata working on details.

Next we did a round of the Taiji Dance.

Next we worked on Vertical Push-Hands.

That's it for today.......