Saturday, October 10, 2026

Saturday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #3

It's 44 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:59.

We put the awning cover on yesterday afternoon. Yay!

We stored and cleaned up both Air Conditioners.s

No Jeff this morning. 

I did the first walk with Echo. The before breakfast walk.

I did some leaf blowing around The Barn and my main training area.

The Practice:

I started with a brief Warm Up

After #1 I did a round of Wild Goose Qigong

Next I did a round of The 21 (Taiji Qigong)

Next I did #2 of The 10.

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo focused on Basics and Applications.

Next I did a round of Seiunchin Kata focused on Technique, Sequence and Basics.

Next I did a Round (left side) focused on Observing The Principles throughout.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong.