Friday, October 9, 2026

Friday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

Day #2

It's 44 at the house and it's clear. The sunrise was at 6:57.

Ed from S3 Heating and Cooling is coming at 10:30 to service our oil burner. He didn't show and I called him and left a message.

I've been texting with Gayle for support around the upsetting texts that we've been getting from TR.


The Practice:

I started in The Driveway with a round of Taiji Jian reciting the Names of the Postures throughout. I focused on watching the tip of my sword and Stance Work.

Next I did Finger Exercises for Cognition.

Next I did a round of Yin Baguazhang 8 Linking Palms Changes 5-8 reciting the Names of the Postures throughout.

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa focused on Basics, Technique and Applications.

Next I did a round of Niahanchi Kata focused on the Changes I've made to this Kata.

Next I did a full round of The 10+ adding to #4, #6, #8, #9 and #10.

Next I went up to my main training area and finished The 10+


Next I did a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I. I focused on Counter Balancing, watching Jin travel up from my feet to my fingers and Observing The Classics throughout.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong.