Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Tuesday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #8

It's 43 at the house. Cool and windy this morning. The sunrise was at 6:44.

GG is coming home later this morning.

I need to cast my absentee ballot today.

The Practice:

I walked Echo and picked tomatoes in the garden.

I started with a full round of The 10 adding a different stance (wider and toes out at 45 degrees, #9 with extra time on one leg.

Next I did a round of Cheng Baguazhang Old 8 Palms (both sides) focused on Consistency.

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo focused on Basics.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata focused on Breathing.

Next I did a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of all four Modern Arnis Cane Anyo (both sides) focused on Sequence.

That's it for today.......