Monday, April 17, 2023

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday Practices

 

Thursday 4.13.23 was my last beach/sunrise practices for the season. It was very overcast with rain forecasted for later in the day.

After packing the car we traveled up to MooseHaven to visit with Mom, then drove up to Bluffton SC for two nights.

Friday morning I practiced in Sherry's the back yard of her new house. Very pleasant and peaceful with a large stand of big trees to connect to.

Saturday I ended up practicing outside in the parking lot of the hotel we were staying in, in Fredricksburg Virginia.

Sunday I did the first afternoon practice in quite awhile, after we arrived home in Leyden. It was a surprisingly good round with a focus on making small circles with all my joints on either end of a movement. I've worked on this principle in the past but on this particular occasion I was able to muster up a very strong feeling and sense of these small circles at the ends of my movements. All in all a very productive practice. Yay!

It's good to be practicing with my main training partners here in Leyden. That's 'Big Greenie' on the left. I've developed a strong connection to her over the past two decades. She has been a great assistance in my striving to connect to natures energy. [Bow]

I'm hoping to get back into The Studio for tomorrow mornings practice with the T'ai Chi Ch'uan crew.