Monday, July 27, 2026

Monday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:36. 

I've got a few phone calls to make this morning to verify medical appointments.

Zack and his crew are here (finally) to help with spreading the mulch and to re-do the driveway.

We've got grocery shopping to do this morning. 

The Practice:

I started inside with a full round of The 10+ adding to #3, #4, #6, #7, #9 and #10 focused on Consistency and Health.

Next I went outside on the east side of The Shed to get some privacy.

I started with a Round reciting the Taiji Classics during Parts I & II. I remained focused on:

Hang the muscles,

Open the joints.

and

Slow is Smooth,

Smooth is Fast!

Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo focused on the quality of my Techniques and Sequence.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata focused on Abdominal Breathing and Sequence.

Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang Old 8 Palms focused on Opening my Joints.

That's it for this morning......