Saturday, September 12, 2026

Saturday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

Day #2

It's a cool 49 at the house and sunny. The sunrise was at 6:28. 

I've been cleaning out the basement, consolidating and decarbing.

I'm making cookies later this morning.

The Practice:

I started inside with spacers between my toes with the first three of The 10

Next I went out to my main training area and finished The 10 adding to #4, #6, #9 and #10 focused on Consistency and Health.

Next I did a round of Yin Baguazhang 8 Linking Palms Changes 1-4 both sides reciting the names of the Postures throughout. Some of the names I'm adopted from the 8 Palms Set.

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa focused on Sequence, Technique and Applications.

Next I did a round of Naihanchi Kata tuned into the 'Side Punch' and Pivots.

Next I did a Round (left side) focused on Cultivating, Sequence and staying on the Left Side.

Next I did a round of Standing Postures and Healing Qigong.

I did not do the two Dao Forms that are part of Day #2.....Tomorrow?!?!

That's it for today........