Thursday, September 3, 2026

Thursday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #3

It's 63 at the house and overcast. The sunrise was at 6:18

The sale of my Volvo S70 t5 fell through (again) with Ryan. Ugh! I sure will be glad when I finally sell that car! Yup!!

I redid the Craigslist ad and got a call from John from RI and he is coming tomorrow morning at 10:30. Fingers Crossed!!

The Practice: 

I started in The Driveway with a round of Taiji Jian using my Lung Ching Sword (above) reciting the names of the Postures throughout and looking at the tip of the Jian.

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo focused on Application, Jumping and Sequence

Next I did a round of Seiunchin Kata focused on Stance Work and Sequence.

Next I weeded my way up to my main practice area and did a full round of The 10 adding to #6, #7, #9 and #10.

Next I did a Round (left side) focused on observing the Taiji Classics and Cultivating Qi.

Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong

Next I weeded a bit more on the way back to the house.