Thursday, September 10, 2026

Thursday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

Day #8

It's 67 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:26.

We're going to drive by the house that's for sale in Western Keene.

The Practice:

I started in The Driveway with a round of Modern Arnis Cane Anyo's 1-4 (both sides) focused on Technique and Sequence.

Next I did a full round of The 10 adding to #4, #6 an #9 focused on Consistency and Health.

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo tuned into Basics and Applications.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata focused on Breathing and Dynamic Tension.

Next I did a round of Cheng Baguazhang Old 8 Palms focused on Balance and Health.

Next I weeded...

Next I did a Round (left side) observing the principles throughout the Round.

Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong

That's it for today....Now for a walk.....