The Details and Notes:
Day #7
It's 56 at the house and it's sunny. The sunrise was at 6:23.
I've got an 11:30 appointment with Blair in Amherst for my annual skin check.
I've been walking with GG and Echo the past two day's, but I don't think I'll have time to do that today.
I stopped and Chiesluk's for corn.
I went to Gfld Cooperative Bank to work through their error in my original deposit.
I called and worked through the situation with Abbey and Hartnett Plumbing.
I called Rist insurance and talked to Shanna about the refund check from Plymouth Rock Assurance Insurance Co. What a Royal Pain in the A......!
The Practice:
I started in my main practice area with a full round of The 10+ adding to #4, #6,#7, #9 and #10 I focused on Consistency and Health.
Next I did a round of Yin Baguazhang 8 Palms Changes 5-8 reciting the names of the postures where I could. I'm still working on memorizing 6 and 7. Oy!
Next I did a round of Anyo Pito focused on correct Sequence in the correct Direction.
Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata focused on Sequence and Basics.
Next I did a Round (right side) focused on observing the Taiji Principles.
Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong
That's it for today it's time to head to Amherst to get checked. I had a very good check up. Nothing of concern. Blair is retiring so that will be last time I meet with him.